PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The following personal data may be collected:
- email address
- company name or corporate name
- postal address:
- first name
- phone number
The personal information collected is processed electronically in order to:
- Carry out customer management operations (estimates, invoices, contracts, accounting)
- Carry out communications operations (emails, sending greetings cards by post)
The recipients of the data are:
- The site’s publisher and the data processor
- ALM Méca sales representatives as part of their sales monitoring and recruitment activities
The following may also receive the data, within the limits of their respective powers:
- Government organisations, solely to meet legal requirements
- Court officials and ministerial officers, for debt collection purposes
- Debt recovery agencies
The data shall be kept for the duration of the business relationship and may be archived in accordance with the provisions in force if the data is needed to establish proof of a contract or if it must be kept in accordance with a legal requirement.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 modified in 2004, Internet users and customers have the right to access and rectify information concerning them, which they can exercise from their customer account or by simple request by e-mail.
The information collected on this form is recorded in a computerised file by ALM Méca to measure site usage.
It is kept for 13 months and is intended for the sole use of ALM Méca.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, you can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have it rectified by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org